My Pregnancy Journey

Here I am at 8 weeks.


 My belly is not that much bigger, but you can definitely tell that I'm baking. Although don't really feel pregnant :/







12 Weeks


Haven't grown too much and glad we made it to 12 weeks. 
I've been pregnant before and miscarried at 6 weeks,
so I've been very nervous until now. Thrilled that I made it through the
first trimester with no morning sickness or feeling icky.
Feeling great and "regular"




19 Weeks and a Coolatta Kick!


I felt her move for the first at 19 weeks and she never stopped after that. Yes! SHE, found out the sex at 17 weeks and confirmed at 19 weeks!





20 weeks!

20 Weeks! At this point, there's pretty much no turning back is there? haha :) We're half way there- hang in there little munchkin.










24 Weeks


Still don't feel pregnant. Cravings were crazy here though-
every week I was in a different country. There was Ghanaian week, then Chinese week, oh and Mexican weeks, Japanese week, and Indian week. I love it!












30 Weeks



30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS!
30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS! 30 WEEKS!

Third and FINAL trimester, you're finally here.











32 Weeks


Baby Shower. Check!
















35 Weeks


Excuse my crazy closet :) - feeling like I'm gonna be pregnant forever! Because I'm feeling NOTHING (as in labor pains) except for Riley's kicks and lame ass Braxton kicks.


















Finally finished the nursery- Riley you are welcome to greet us any day now :)





Finished the Nursery









38 Weeks


The was after my last visit to the doctor- also my last day of work. due in two weeks but I think Riley wants to stay in there longer :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up