The Kiss

Boy: I want to kiss you. Can I?
Girl: If I say no, would that stop you?
Boy: From wanting to? No...
Girl: Buuuuuuutttttt...
Boy: ...but I'll try to control myself.
Girl: Huh!
Boy: So... can I?
Girl: This is the first time we've hung out. How do you know that if you kiss me, I won't turn into some psycho who becomes attached and expects more?
Boy: I don't. What I do know  is that I'm some psycho who really, really wants to kiss you.
Girl: Okay, what if...

[KISS]

Girl: I have to go!
Boy: What? Why? Are you telling me that I'm the only one who felt that?
Girl: Felt what? Like you just dies, but only for a minute? Like your entire body just floated above the earth? Like the most incredible electric shock just ran through you? Cause guess what! I have been feeling that since the first time we touched. I HAVE TO GO!

The Kiss
By: LeeAnn Alexander

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up