JulesReveals: recovery

I wrote this next poem during my senior year of High School, in Study Hall. All my life I've felt trapped, Locked up. This was when I'd decided to do some growing up and figure out who I was, and what I wanted out of life. Every decision until that point had been made for me. I broke out; started with going to the college of my choice, against my mothers judgment.
recovery

now it's been 17 years
and I've had enough of this mess
I can't take it anymore
I'm closing the misery door

I know what I have to do now
I think I've known it all along
I just couldn't stature my wrongs
I just couldn't figure out how

but now I'm there
what others thing, I don't care!
cuz I'm gone live for me!
no one can tell me anything!

I'm tired of laying low
and trying to satisfy everyone else
it's time for them to know
the gravy train is over, I'm gone only myself

from now on, it's gone be my way
no matter what they say
I'm living for me
and now, I'm gone be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up