day four of LOVEeasy

Menu du Jour:

1. Ginger shot [elixir]
2. Lemonade [alkaline water, lemon, lime, ginger, agave, Himalayan salt]
3. Master Tonic
4. Veggie Vibe
5. Coconut Water
* Alkaline water - with meals [my new best friend]

I LOVE GINGER! I put ginger in EVERYTHING I make, so today, I was very happy. The elixir was delicious, and their lemonade is my absolute favorite drink [it has ginger, YAY!]. I think my stomach is getting smaller by the day because, as you guys may have noticed, I'm drinking less and less each day. This is great because when I resume with solids, it will help me with portion control.

I have yet to experience a major energy boost, but then again I wasn't really low on energy prior to this cleanse. I have been drinking these juices for a several months now, so it could just be that my body is energized to the max. Who knows?! All I'm sure of, is that I feel great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up