day three of LOVEeasy

Menu du Jour:

1. Chlorophyll shot
2. Orange Juice
3. Young Love [cucumber, celery, spinach- yummy!]
4. Master Tonic [alkaline water, lemon, yacon syrup, Cayenne]
5. Veggie Vibe
6.Coconut Water
* Alkaline water - with meals [my new best friend]

Today was fairly smooth. I'm getting used to not having regular meals. After the chlorophyll elixir and OJ, I didn't go to the bathroom like the first two days. I obviously have nothing in my stomach so that's great. The Organic Avenue website states doing three days for their cleanses is viable. They suggest five, but three days is okay. I figure it's because that's all it takes. I mean I didn't eliminate today. I had a lot of gas, as I should with all these natural laxatives, but had nothing to else to get out. I will continue to do the five days, but the next cleanse I do, will be just three days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up