day one of LOVEeasy

Since loosing weight is not a primary goal on mine, I will not to weighing myself through this cleanse.
Here is the menu du jour:

1. Chlorophyll shot
2. Pear Juice
3. Veggie Vibrance
4. Sunflower Falafel w/ Tahini dressing
5. Sunflower Sprout Salad
6.Chocolate Mousse
7.Coconut Mylk
* Alkaline water - with meals

I started my morning with a 1-oz chlorophyll shot and a 16-oz pear juice at 10am. The chlorophyll shot was intense but quick and painless, and the taste quickly dissipated after I washed it down with alkaline water. Pear is my favorite fruit so the pear juice was amazing, pure and refreshing! I was satisfied with that for about 3 and a half hours.

For lunch, around 1:45pm, I had a 16-oz veggie vibrance juice with the falafel salad. The veggie vibe contains, carrot, cucumber, beet, celery, chard, spinach, ginger, parsley, and lemon. The beet and chard were the dominating flavors, in my opinion; takes some getting used to but was not bad tasting at all. The falafel salad was not what I was expecting at all. I had never had a falafel until today. It was really flavorful, even better with the Tahini dressing. Its contents include, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, olive oil, garlic, shallot, scallion, paprika, lemon, parsley, coriander, Himalayan salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, and black pepper.

Lunch kept me full for quite some time. I did not eat dinner until 7pm. I had the sunflower sprout salad. In it, we have, sunflower sprout of course, pine nuts, sesame seed, bell pepper, garlic, scallion, flax seed oil, lemon, Himalayan salt, pepper, and lecithin. It has a lot of flavor, which, again, was not expected. It was very well balanced and filled me up!

I did not eat the dessert, which was chocolate mousse [yum :)], until an hour after I have dinner. The ingredients include, alkaline water, almonds, coconut butter, cacao, dates, vanilla, Irish moss, soy lecithin, cacao nibs, and Himalayan salt. Now I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, but this was amazing. The taste was real, pure, so innocent like the original cocoa seeds I grew up eating in Ghana. I loved it!

I feel great and eliminated 2 twice :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up